Friday, September 24, 2010

Hilarious Random Pictures

I just stumbled on these pictures when i browsed someone's facebook profile pics. They are a collection of random, hilarious pics.

       A truly fashionable goat! Hey, don't laugh. Don't people dress their dogs, so why not their goats. LOL...


           Please don't ask what was going on here. The guys were obviously playing pranks but i'm sure they enjoyed themselves and who knows?, probably they got in touch with their feminine side.




Interesting and i hope not offensive, piece of interior decoration.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! Oh my god, I wish I knew where that faucet came from, that place is probably so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed my head of as well when i stumbled upon the picture. Interesting work of art, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, i hope you're not glancing through my blog without leaving a comment. It won't take much of your time as i read each and every comment. Thanks as you do so. Peace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...